Set up your new ISA (or OEIC) via Cavendish Online FundSupermarket
You can set up your account online and make the initial investment using your debit card.
How to apply?
- Use the link below to access the fund supermarket site after ticking to confirm you have read the Doing Business with Fidelity FundsNetwork and Fidelity Client Terms documents.
- Having researched and selected your funds please ensure you have read the relevant
Fund Specific Information and/or Key Investor Information Document
- Choose your plan type at the bottom of the screen, register your details with FundsNetwork™ and continue through the online application process.
To apply for a new ISA or OEIC you will need the following:
- Your debit card, (Switch or Delta) or cheque if investing over £50,000.
- Your National Insurance Number.
- Our broker code which is 637238.
I confirm that I have read the Doing Business with Fidelity FundsNetwork and Fidelity Client Terms documents. Please save or print a copy of these documents.
I confirm that I have not sought or received any advice from Cavendish Online in relation to the above investment. I also acknowledge that Cavendish Online will not review any investment purchased via the company.