Cavendish Online are looking for an energetic, driven, passionate person to join our Advice department as an Insurance Adviser. Experience would be great but what's more important is that you're willing to learn, are keen and reflect our company values. The vacancy is in our dog-friendly Exeter office where you will receive plenty of training and the support to complete the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Salary of £20,000 per annum
- Discretionary monthly bonus
- Extra time off over Christmas (depending on performance)
- Staff and team building events
- Support to gain a professional qualification
- As an Insurance Adviser, you will provide an efficient, professional service, advising our clients on their protection options and requirements.
- Away from the phones, you will conduct in-depth research into the market and produce reports to support your work.
- You’ll also be dealing directly with customers supporting them in their decisions to purchase products and helping out where you can.
- Whatever their circumstance, you will always put customers first and deliver fantastic service be it at first contact or via back office functions.
- Every member of our team shares our company values of quality, value and transparency and our philosophy of always putting the customer first.
Please get in touch to arrange a chat:
Allan May, Advised Department Manager
We currently have no live vacancies for this office but if you would like to be considered for any future opportunities then please get in touch:
Ollie Popham, Sales Manager