Set up your new Investment (ISA, non-ISA or Junior ISA)
You can set up your online account and make the initial investment using your debit card or by setting up a Monthly Savings Plan.
How to apply?
- Use the link below to access Fidelity FundsNetwork using the Cavendish Online agency to lower your charges.
- Decide how much money you would like to add to your account (one-off amount or set up a monthly payment).
After opening your account you will see that you also have a Cash Management Account (CMA). Please be aware that for the time being the CMA can only be used to pay our fee so do not add cash to the CMA if you were looking to invest that cash. Please click here for more information.
- Decide which funds you would like to invest in (How do I choose my funds?)
You will need the following:
- Your debit card
- Your National Insurance Number
You will need to tick below to apply:
IMPORTANT - ISA CONTRIBUTIONS 2018/2019
If you are making an ISA contribution for the current tax year please be aware of the following points.
- Please make sure that you add cash to your Investment ISA if you wish this to be considered as an ISA contribution for the 2018/2019 tax year.
- Please DO NOT add cash to your Cash Management Account, this is not your ISA.
- You have until midnight on 05/04/2019 to add cash to your ISA for the current tax year. However we always recommend that you do this sooner than later to avoid the last minute rush.
Please click on the link below to see what you can and cannot use the CMA for.