To log in to your FundSupermarket pension account please click here
By clicking on this link you will be able to view your FundsNetwork account and fund holdings.
If you want to place a transaction on your pension, ie top up, switch funds or transfer in another pension, please follow the instructions below.
Top up, switch funds or transfer in an existing pension into your Cavendish Online FundSupermarket Pension
To make changes to your existing Cavendish Online FundSupermarket Pension then please read and complete the relevant documents below.
If you have any queries please email email@example.com or call 03456 44 25 44.
How to top up, switch funds or transfer in?
Please choose either of the following options;
1. Top up your pension or set up/amend a regular contribution:
2. Switch funds*:
3. Transfer existing pensions to the FundSupermarket Pension:
Please note that the minimum contribution amounts are as follows;
Lump sum = £1,000 gross
Monthly regular contribution = £50 gross per month
Pension transfer (as cash) = £10,000
Pension transfer (fund re-registration) = £50,000
*When switching funds, we recommend reading the following before proceeding.
See switching infomation
- When you choose a fund to switch out of you need to be certain that is the specific version of the fund that you hold. The system will not validate that you hold the fund that you are requesting to switch out of. We would suggest that you have one window open that shows your current pension holdings and another window for entering the switch requests, so that you can compare one window to the other.
- If you try to switch out of a fund that you don’t hold, FundsNetwork will contact you at a later date and request confirmation of what fund you did want to switch out of.
- If you choose to switch out of a fund on a monetary basis (as opposed to a percentage basis) and if the monetary amount is greater than 98% of the value of your fund holding, FundsNetwork will process this switch as though you were switching 100% of the fund. For example, if you hold £1,000 of a particular fund and you request to switch out £980 of the fund, FundsNetwork will switch the entire £1,000. The exception is switching out of Cash where you can specify any monetary amounts.
- If you have regular contributions going into your pension, you can request to switch from one fund to one other fund and you will be given the option of amending the regular contribution accordingly. If you request to switch from one fund to many funds, you will not be given this option.
- Switch requests can only be processed when all other transactions in the pension have settled. For example, if you have recently made a lump sum investment or a regular monthly contribution has been made, the switch request will not be processed until those other transactions have settled. In effect the switch request will be queued up behind those other transactions.