Cavendish Online FundSupermarket
Junior Stocks & Shares ISA
The Junior Stocks & Shares ISA wrapper is tax efficient for the donor and the child. The major advantage over other children’s savings plans is that investments made by a parent are tax-efficient. This makes it very straight forward for parents, grandparents, relatives and family friends to contribute direct to the Junior Stocks & Shares ISA.
- Only children resident in the UK under the age of 18 are eligible.
- Only children who do not have a Child Trust Fund (CTF) are eligible.
- Any income or gains will be tax-efficient.
- Minimum monthly contribution of £50 per month OR a lump sum of £500.
- If you already hold a Junior ISA then you will not be able to open a second plan through Cavendish Online.
- Maximum tax-year contribution limit of £4,128.
How to apply?
Please save or print a copy of these documents.
- Application Form
- Client Declaration
- Please send both of these forms to FREEPOST, CAVENDISH ONLINE
Your investment cheque should be payable to Fidelity.
We will not be able to process your application unless we receive both forms and your cheque.
For the time being FundsNetwork are not able to accept the transfer of Child Trust Funds to Junior ISA’s.
FundsNetwork are considering whether or not to allow this in future. If you would like to receive confirmation from us as and when FundsNetwork have made their decision please click on the following link;