Set up a Junior ISA
The Junior Stocks & Shares ISA wrapper is tax efficient for the donor and the child. The major advantage over other children’s savings plans is that investments made by a parent are tax-efficient. This makes it very straight forward for parents, grandparents, relatives and family friends to contribute direct to the Junior Stocks & Shares ISA.
- Only children resident in the UK under the age of 18 are eligible
- Only children who do not have a Child Trust Fund (CTF) are eligible
- If you already hold a Junior ISA then you will not be able to open a second plan through Cavendish Online
- Minimum monthly payment of £25 OR minimum one-off payment of £500
- Maximum 2017/18 tax-year contribution limit is £4,128
How to apply?
- Use the link below to access Fidelity FundsNetwork using the Cavendish Online agency to lower your charges.
- Decide how much money you would like to add to your account (one-off amount or set up a monthly payment)
- Decide which funds you would like to invest in (How do I choose my funds?)
To apply you will need the following:
- Your debit card
- Your National Insurance Number
You will need to tick below to apply:
FAQ: Can I transfer a Child Trust Fund (CTF) to a Junior ISA?
For the time being FundsNetwork are not able to accept the transfer of Child Trust Funds to Junior ISA's.
FundsNetwork are considering whether or not to allow this in future. If you would like to receive confirmation from us as and when FundsNetwork have made their decision please click here.