Legal & General announce winners of 8th Annual Business Quality Awards
The annual event celebrates champions of the intermediary market.
The awards recognise best in class for those intermediaries who have shown a proven commitment to putting customers at the heart of their business.
Ten winners announced at Legal & General awards ceremony.
Legal & General has today announced the winners of its 8th annual Business Quality Awards (BQAs). Launched in 2011, the awards recognise the standout performers who have delivered exceptional levels of customer service and retention of protection business.
The winners of the awards, who were recognised at the event held on Thursday 7th February 2019 at Legal & General’s head office in Coleman Street, London, are:
- Outstanding Performance Award – Wesleyan
- Best Reinstatement Performance Award – Health-on-Line
- Best Customer Retention Performance Award – Everyday FS
- Customer Excellence Award (Firm) – ActiveQuote
- Customer Excellence Award (Network) – Openwork
- Data Precision Award – Cavendish Online
- Protection Written in Trust – CMME Mortgages (Contractors)
- Special Recognition Award – Lifesearch
- Outstanding Customer Outcome – Threshold
- Best Supporting Account Manager – Rose Vierod
Ollie Popham, Sales Manager of Cavendish Online, said:
“We’re delighted to have been announced as the winner of the Data Precision award. At Cavendish, we are relentless in delivering a service that puts the interests of our customers at the forefront of everything that we do, so it is an honour to receive recognition which highlights the hard work of our team to deliver this supportive process for customers.”